A huge pack to improve every aspect of your Pro Cycling Manager 2015 game, with 2016 teams, graphics and races.
For more information about the huge feature list, click here.
General questions thread
Bug report thread (Note that for personal problems with the DB, the support thread suits better)
Stat discussion thread
The file you can download using the Download button is a ZIP-file. Alternatively, you can download the torrent-file here
It would be appreciated if people who used the torrent can help us seeding (uploading) the file when they're done, to help other downloaders.
Please follow the instructions below carefully. We have tried to explain the installation process as extensive as possible.
[/center]How to install?
Because we got a lot of replies asking for help with the installation, we decided to write an extended installation guide for the installation.
A clean install of Pro Cycling Manager 2015 is recommended before installing this database, to avoid bugs and to save you some space in your HDD. This database is a standalone database one, so you won't need the Expansion Pack to play with it.
1. Download the database from the Downloads section of PCMdaily.
2. Unpack PCMdaily2016DB.zip
3. Go to the folder where you unpacked the file and open the folder Files.
4. Copy the contents of the folder Program Files and paste them in the installation directory of PCM2015. This is usually C:\Program Files\Cyanide\Pro Cycling Manager – Season 2015 or with Steam C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pro Cycling Manager 2015. It could be different when you installed the game in a different language (for example in Dutch the folder will be Pro Cycling Manager – Seizoen 2015) or when you manually changed the directory while installing the game.
You need administrator permission to copy files to this directory. When Windows asks if you want to overwrite existing files, click Yes.
5. Go back to the folder where you unpacked the file and open the folder Files.
6. Copy the contents of the folder Documents and paste them in your Documents folder. When Windows asks if you want to overwrite existing files, click Yes.
7. Now it's time to start the game. On the main page of the game, go to Options (the "gear" at the bottom of the screen), then click Database (the last tab at the top of the popup screen) and select PCMdaily_2016DB_V1 as your database.
8. You have completed the installation process of the database. Have fun!
If you followed this guide, but you’re still having problems with the installation, check the FAQ on the PCM.daily forum. If your problem isn’t listed in there, ask your question in the General questions thread on pcmdaily.com.