- Correct names for all teams
- Correct names and characteristics (age, length, weight, regions, etc) for all riders
- Correct names for many races
- Correct 2016 rosters
- Over 3300 riders
- 119 teams (& 6 U23 teams)
- About 700 custom sponsors (upscaled from PCM2015)
- PCM.daily's totally revised stats for all riders
- New rider potentials and popularities
- 2011 to 2015 Palmares for almost all races
- Real names for divisions, CQ Ranking and Vélo d'Or
- "Cyanide News" replaced with "Cyclingnews.com"
- A few countries added
- 444 real trainers
- 153 real physicians
- 321 real scouts
- Correct graphics for all teams (mostly upscaled PCM2015 jerseys)
- Correct leader jerseys for the Giro d'Italia (2016) and Vuelta à España (2015)
- New flags replacing Cyanide's default ones
- Rider photos for all riders in WT, PCT and for most of CT
- A custom newspaper (Cyclingnews.com)
[/center]List of credits
Stats (along with Tafiolmo)
Because we got a lot of replies asking for help with the installation, we decided to write an extended installation guide for the installation.
A clean install of Pro Cycling Manager 2016 is recommended before installing this database, to avoid bugs and to save you some space in your HDD.
1. Download the database from the Recommended downloads at the right of the screen or with the download link below.
2. Extract PCMdailyExpansionPackLite.zip and open the folder where you extracted it.
3. Double click PCMdaily Expansion Pack Lite V0.1.0.exe. When asked for Administrator permissions, click Okay or fill in a password of an administrator to continue.
4. A very crucial point in the installation is the step where you will have to choose the installation directory. This often goes wrong, so here's an extended guide:
By default, this is C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Pro Cycling Manager 2016, which is the default installation directory for PCM2015.
In some cases, however, this location is different. If you set-up Steam to install your games in a different directory, make sure to install the Expansion Pack in there as well. For example, if your games are in D:\SteamLibrary, you should install the Expansion Pack in D:\SteamLibrary\Pro Cycling Manager 2016.
Make sure to install the DB in your general PCM folder, NOT in the subfolder Database.
5. Complete the installation process. Installation can take a while considering it is a huge file.
6. After installation, start the game. When starting a new game in Career mode, Pro Cyclist mode or One-off race, choose PCMdailyExpansionPack_v010 as database.